We Keep Systems Up and Running
Keeping computers and networks properly maintained in the key to ensuring that they run at a high level for a long time. At 30K Networks we believe in taking a proactive approach to maintenance to ensure that your systems – and business – stay up and running. We offer a variety of business support options as outlined below.
If you’re an individual looking for PC repair services check out Support On Demand.
Business Maintenance Plus
Our Business Maintenance Plus package is meant for organizations and small businesses with 5 or more employees and multiple computers. Businesses that choose this package commit to at least 5 hours of system maintenance assistance per month. It’s just like having your own IT department on call!
The core features of the Business Maintenance Plus package include:
- Priority support. You’re our number one! Front of the line! You also get our best hourly rates.
- Regularly monthly maintenance. This includes performing software updates, system optimization, backups, and preventative security tasks on all systems. These tasks can be completed remotely outside of business hours to reduce interruptions and down time.
- Maximum flexibility. You can choose to use scheduled hours to complete other non-maintenance projects such as hardware upgrades, network improvements, web site updates and so forth. You also have the ability to move unused hours to another month, or borrow from an upcoming month as long as it’s agreed to in advance.
- Planning help. We’ll always keep you up to date about the state of different system components, helping you to budget for future requirements more effectively.
- Emergency support. If something really bad or unexpected happens, you’re covered. You will be billed at your preferred hourly rate on a time and materials basis.
Business Maintenance Lite
Our Small Business Maintenance Lite package is meant for small businesses with fewer than 5 computer systems or employees. Business that choose this package commit to at least 2 hours of IT assistance per month.
- Advanced support. You can’t be first, but second’s still pretty awesome and you still get a preferred hourly rate!
- Regular monthly maintenance. This includes performing software updates, system optimization, backups, and preventative security tasks on all systems. These tasks can be completed remotely outside of business hours to reduce interruptions and down time.
- Flexibility. Scheduled maintenance time can be used for other purposes if required and agreed upon in advance. In general, this package really only allows for key, core maintenance activities to be performed without much time to spare.
- Planning and Emergency Support and Extras. When you need planning or emergency support we’re there at your preferred hourly rate on a time and materials basis. If you need more time to complete a special project or hardware upgrade, it also happens at your preferred rate but will need to be scheduled in advance.
Support on Demand
Support on Demand is what we call our scheduled technical support, installation and repair service. This service is available to both businesses and individuals, by appointment only. We prefer to service hardware at our office at 18 James St in Parry Sound, but will make house calls if required – please ask for details.
Examples of the types of Support on Demand services we offer include:
- Virus and spyware removal.
- Computer upgrades and repairs.
- Home, cottage and small business wired and wireless network installations.
Pricing for all Support on Demand services is on a time and materials basis. Emergency or after-hours service is subject to a 50% surcharge and is subject to availability.